Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Day of Summer School...and 18 weeks!

Today was the last day of school and I'm so glad! It was fun, but rough at times. I had a big class and some even bigger personalities. It'll be interesting to see which kids end up in my room next year! I'm looking forward to the next 3 weeks of some R&R and by then I'll be ready to dive back in. I'm really excited to see my darlings from last year...I bet they've gotten so big!

So today I am 18 weeks. Very exciting b/c I *should* be able to feel the baby soon. I've noticed that my stomach has really popped and it's quite hard (except when I'm laying down, where does my uterus go? Lala Land?) I took a picture today to capture my lovely bump:


Chris is starting to get in some "belly bonding" and it's very cute. I've been wearing a bella band with my regular pants and so far it's been working out nicely. I expect to do some major maternity shopping when school starts :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You look so cute!

Shannon said...

You look so cute. You are almost 1/2 way there. Enjoy your break before school starts.