Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

28 weeks, and our anniversary!








On Oct 9th I officially began my 3rd trimester! It was also our 4th wedding anniversary :) We had a fantastic dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and Chris loved the VT track suit I bought for Baby Burns:





The next morning I had my Gestational Diabetes test, which I'd been dreading for the longest time. It wasn't bad at all though! I got to see our favorite nurse, Danielle, and the drink was very tasty....like sugary orange soda. If there's a problem I'll hear from them this week. Somehow I think I'll be ok...my body has been handling large doses of sugar for many, many years ;)

It feels so good to be in the 3rd trimester. I'll be seeing my Dr every 2 weeks now until I'm 36 weeks. Time is flying by and I'm getting bigger and bigger! Please keep BB in your thoughts...we want him or her to stay in there as long as possible!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, time is really flying by! I cant believe that you are in your third trimester and I am not that far behind. I honestly thought that this 9 month wait would take so much longer. You are still looking great. I have my gestational diabetes test on Oct 23rd. Wish me luck!