Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Randomness!

A potpourri of pictures if you wiil :)


Audrey prefers oatmeal over rice cereal. I think I'll wait a few weeks before mixing in fruits and veggies.


I love that she'll chill out pretty much anywhere you put her...the swing, the excersaucer, the Bumbo...which reminds me I need to pick up a jumperoo!


Her newest toy is a 6 foot long caterpillar that has the entire alphabet on it. We haven't decided on a name yet.


Nakey baby!!


Smiley girl :)

Next Sunday she'll be 5 months old. In a way time has flown by, but when I think back to those boring, stressful newborn days...well, it's about time she became more fun! She smiles so much. She still makes us work for a laugh though. I can't wait until Summer...I have so many fun things planned! I'm so lucky to have job that gives me 2 1/2 months off. Only 5 weeks to go!

1 comment:

caroline said...

Jacob never liked the rice cereal either...even when he was older. He did like the oatmeal though. If you don't want it to go to waste I'm pretty sure there's a decent applesauce pancake recipe on the rice cereal box : )