Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 10 months!

I can't believe that Audrey is 10 months! The time is flying by, but I love it. Each month gets better and better. Audrey is so much fun! I love when she does new things. She can now stand by herself for short periods of time (she won't actually stand herself up, we have to help her!) It's pretty amazing!

Some pics from our lazy Saturday at home:


Breakfast: yogurt/fruit/cereal, toast with jelly, juice, eggs, and Cheerios

Crashing the block party, literally:



"You're telling me there's no candy in this house, srsly?"


"I'm going to find me some candy!"


"In the stove, perhaps?"


"I can stand and read at the same time!"


Later that night we carved our first family pumpkin...







The finished product! Good job, Dada!

No comments: