Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Day #...?

I think I've lost count! School was canceled today AND tomorrow due to the storm we had over the weekend. And what do you know, another few inches are due to fall tomorrow night. I should be sick of the snow by now, but I'm not! There is nothing better than being woken up by a smiley, happy Audrey. I love feeding her breakfast while I drink my morning coffee. We watch Mickey Mouse and chase each other around the house. I give her a million kisses and enjoy watching her play with the gazillion toys that litter our house. I love everything about being home and I'm soaking up every moment! Here are a few pics from today:


Why was I dreading the walking phase? She is SO CUTE!!


THRILLED with herself...I hope she always has such enthusiasm


CHEESE!!


Seriously, what is she so excited about?!


I am so in love with this beautiful face..


This is our nightly ritual...she drinks her milk while watching Mickey Mouse. Lately she's been enjoying the movie "Adventures in Wonderland," thanks to Aunt Sarah!

I am very, very thankful for this extra time home with Audrey. But the more time we have off the more difficult it will be to get back to work. Luckily I have a wonderful group of kids who make each day so, so fun!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

It looks like you are really enjoying time with that sweet girl! We finally got a snow day today and I have loved every minute with my sweet boy!!