Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

To Christopher, thank you for making me a mother to the most beautiful and precious little girl. To Audrey, thank you for being the angel you are. I never could have imagined such a tiny person could change my whole world. I love you so much, more than life itself, and would give anything to make you happy.




We went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast and waited FOREVER! Note to self: make reservations next year. We fed Audrey some of her breakfast right in the waiting area.






Thank goodness for the iTouch! It's a lifesaver for when she starts getting antsy. The best part is that she can work it herself!






Yummy popsicles!! I found these mini-pops and they are slow-melting as well. Perfect for her.


"Brush! Brush, brush your teeth. Brush, brush, brush, brush your teeth!"

What a difference a year makes: Mother's Day 2009



No comments: