Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break: Weekend Wrap Up

On Saturday Abigail raced in the Diaper Derby. It was kind of a last minute decision and I'm so glad we did it! It was so adorable to see all the babies. Abigail was #26. She didn't win her heat, but she finished...and isn't that what's important? ;)






#1!!

Yes, my child is still wearing her 3D glasses. Yes, she looks like Woody Allen.

I love when they hold hands! They were great cheerleaders for Abby!

Bella and Sarah came to cheer her on. It really was so much fun! We stopped by Grandma's house for a bit, then we were off to pick up Scott for the Circus!





Audrey was anxious at first (it was pretty loud) but then she totally got into it. She really loved it! Abigail was into it for the first 30 minutes. Then she just wanted to get down, or get up and walk around. I had her in the Moby so walking around with her was easy- but as soon as I'd climb the 50,000 steps to our seat, she'd start crying. I should've known she wasn't ready (she also hadn't had a good nap all day!) Oh well, I got to see the best parts- the elephants, the tigers (wow!) and all the other cool tricks.

By the time we picked up dinner, dropped off Scott and got home it was 8:30! Both girls went right to bed. Chris worked late and I was passed out before he got home. It was an exhausting day!

Sunday was perfect. I played with the girls and did things around the house. We went on a walk in the wagon and blew bubbles.





Spring Break came at the perfect time this year! I absolutely cannot wait for Summer :)

No comments: