Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 14, 2013

15 weeks and Return from Spring Break


Reading quietly in her room


First sign (of many!) for Baby's room


Helping me clean before the week begins!


Bubbles!



Weather-wise it was a gorgeous week! On the hot side for a couple of days, but I loved it. I was happy to see my babies and get back into a routine.


Spring Picture Day!



On Thursday night (well, 1 am on Friday morning) Audrey came into our room. Then she threw up. I spent the next few hours holding her hair back while she went from watching cartoons to getting sick. Chris took the couch, but he was sick, too. I thought I'd have to take Friday off, but with Chris being sick, he and Audrey took care of each other (plus it was a very much needed teacher workday!)




I'm 15 weeks and feeling fantastic. I just feel more energized and less "blah." I love being pregnant :)




This was a lot of fun and kept the girls busy (especially Abby), but I needed lots more ice!


We took a walk this morning and it was so beautiful!



Loving this weather!

No comments: