Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 15, 2013

Things I Don't Want to Forget

Yesterday I was especially grateful to be a SAHM:

On a whim, around 10:00, I finished feeding Annie. Abigail said she was hungry so I decided to make pancakes (even though they'd already had breakfast a couple hours earlier.)

I put Annie in her bouncer so I could keep an eye on her in the kitchen. The older girls followed us and wanted to help. So Audrey poured the water and oil, Abigail poured the egg.

My favorite part of the morning? I blasted Christmas music and as I flipped pancakes, Audrey and Abigail sang and danced circles around Annie. She just sat and watched them until she dozed off. We ate pancakes in our PJs, sang and danced. It was fun to watch Audrey as she recognized songs from last year and to watch Abigail enjoy songs that she was too young to remember.

I'll never take things moments this for granted.

No comments: