Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Anne Elizabeth is 9 months old!

Wow, what an amazing baby she is! She's so happy, she has the best routine and she just radiates with joy.










Impossible!













The past week has been rough :( She caught a cold and it is taking forever for her to get over it! Stuffy nose, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, blah. And she sounds SO hoarse, it's just sad when she talks or cries.

She's pulling up to stand and crawling EVERYWHERE. I have to be super vigilant about where she is and her surroundings at all times.

She sleeps beautifully. All night long and nice long naps (although the past week has been different due to being sick.) She takes amazing naps at Grandma's house, which is wonderful because then I get to enjoy pool time with the big girls!

She is eating all kinds of foods and still drinking a mix of formula and breast milk. She's wearing 6-9 months (they're getting snug!) but mostly 9-12 months. She's been upgraded to size 4 diapers (whoa!!) Her wellness check is in a few days and I'm excited to see how much she weighs and how tall she is. We're getting rid of the infant carrier soon!

She's totally over her stranger anxiety, but has full blown separation anxiety, lol. It's almost endearing. It's like, "Oh, you ONLY want ME?? Ok, come here my sweet baby!!" LOL. She cries when I leave the room but if someone distracts her long enough, she does just fine. I've been thinking about what she'll be like at daycare. It does hurt my heart that I'll be away from her...I mean, who will give her a million kisses when she wakes up from her nap?! Ugh- leaving her will be the hardest part about going back...but I'm trying to focus on the positives. She'll brighten other people's days, she'll have more people to love on her...she'll get to make little friends and have new experiences. My sweet baby will love her "school" and she'll adjust just fine!

Audrey at 9 months:











Abigail at 9 months:











Annie is just amazing. We love her so much. Hard to believe that she's been here with us for so long! This time last year I was blissfully pregnant and LOVING it. Now I get to see and kiss her sweet face all the time. I am so grateful for our little angel!

No comments: