Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Phew!

The spotting has stopped! I'm 80% convinced everything is fine. I've  been feeling good this week. As soon as I get up I eat a bagel and don't  have the queasiness I was experiencing last week. I bought a bunch of  food to snack on during the day. I definitely feel like I'm hungry more  often. I hope morning sickness stays away, but after the bleeding on  Sunday I'd probably welcome it!  I have an appt today but it's at 3:10 in F'burg which I won't be able  to make. Besides, if there's something wrong I couldn't handle it right  now. I'd rather give myself a week to mentally prepare. As long as I  don't bleed or feel bad, I'll be waiting it out until next Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd been reading your posts on the Nest's message board and I am just SO SO SO happy that is all well. Yay!