The bright red turned into brown last night. I feel crampy today so I took some Tylenol. The nurse at my doctor's office told me to go to the ER since they couldn't see me today at 3:30. I think I'm just going to wait it out. Our next appt is next Tuesday. If I feel worse, or the spotting continues, then I'll probably try to get in earlier. But if something is happening, I can't help it now, so I might as well wait.