Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 15, 2010

All good things must come to an end...

Well, back to school tomorrow! It's been wonderful staying at home with Audrey the last 2 weeks. I've gotten a lot done for school and I feel re-energized! As a fellow teacher said, this little break couldn't have come at a better time! I am so excited to see my kiddos tomorrow...they make me so happy. And I know that Audrey will love being back at Grandma's! They've missed her so much :)

A few pics of our last day home together (I think our next day off isn't until Spring Break...see bottom of page for exact countdown, lol)









Thanks for the t-shirt, Mom-Maw! It's adorable on her :)

Have a great week everyone!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thats a cute shirt, I love it. I see that Audrey has Sophie- I bought those for E&J to use someday, too.

Skylar's Mommy said...

It looks as if we got one more day with our girls, enjoy it. I'm going to miss being home with Sky.

SB said...

Shannon- Sophie is awesome! You won't regret having her on hand!

Tina- I know, I was a little sad last night...imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and were canceled! Man, it's going to be hard getting back into the swing of things!