Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Vacation (part two)

We couldn't wait to go to the lake! It brings back years of wonderful memories and at the same time it's kind of sad how much has changed. My grandfather's camp is gone...there's a long tarp blocking his old view of the lake (construction requirement), and his beach is overgrown. But by this time next year a beautiful log cabin will be in it's place and it will undoubtedly be the most beautiful spot on the lake once again. We spent time next door with long-time friends Bob and Ann. I was so excited to bring Audrey to the lake and I got so many beautiful pictures...


















Grandpa's old dock

Just being at camp with my daughter made the whole trip worth it. As much as it has changed, I can still see it the way it was when I was her age.

No comments: