Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day...with no snow!

Over the weekend I had high hopes as I stalked the weather forecast...Not one, but TWO storms were going to come together and give us 1-3 inches of snow! But on Monday afternoon I felt like a deflated balloon when I heard that one storm moved out to sea. I was still hopeful though! I continued to follow the forecast but was sad to see that the snow totals kept dropping...and then finally it was down to just sleet and ice. We were released 2 hours early on Tuesday because it was supposed to begin in the afternoon. I was totally shocked to see that we were closed on Wednesday! I thought maybe we'd have a delay at most...but of course I'll take it!

Now we have a 3-day weekend and I'm so happy. I took a 23 week belly picture last weekend but I swear this week alone my belly has doubled in size! Last night as I lay on my side the baby was doing some serious moving. We were pretty excited :)


23 weeks

My 24 week appt is Monday, as well as Audrey's 2 year check up. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

We had all the snow & ice here in Atlanta & had 5 snow days this week!! It was a bit much, but nice all the same. We are ready for it all to melt now. The pic with Audrey is so sweet!

Nick and Danielle and Mollie and Mia said...

THat picture of her is SO SWEET!It definately needs to be framed!!

Nick and Danielle and Mollie and Mia said...

what program do you use to edit your pictures? I love them, especially the "sepia looking ones"

SB said...

Danielle- I use iphoto...it's pretty basic which is great for me :)