Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Water has broken....I think!

So, I'm about to wake up Chris for the 3rd time tonight...Around 11:30 I felt a small gush and I swear I thought I peed myself. I woke up Chris but he assured me that since I'm not having contractions that my water didn't break. BabyCenter.com says differently! I waited awhile and wouldn't you know, a slow and steady leak...I woke him up again (after calling my SIL to FREAK OUT!) and told him I was calling the OB line. "Ok, just let me know...I'll be waiting for the good news!" And back to sleep he went, lol. They want me to come in...I just finished packing my bag, Audrey's bag and tidying up. I'm in shock and denial but at the same time SO FREAKING EXCITED!

We may have a baby tomorrow :)

12 comments:

Lena said...

Exciting!!! Good luck.

ashley said...

Good luck!!!

Captain Cleavage said...

Ahhhhhhh! so exciting! will be thinkging of you guys all day now!!

Mana said...

OMG, I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted and I hope you have a quick delivery!

CLML said...

OMG - how exciting! Keep us posted and I hope you have a quick and safe delivery. Can't wait to hear all about it!

CLML said...

OMG - how exciting! Keep us posted and I hope you have a quick and safe delivery. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! I hope all is well. I cannot wait to hear what is going on. Keep us posted (if you can and arent in labor about to find out what that sweet baby is!!!) Yay :0)

Eris1995 said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!! GL!

caroline said...

LOL! I just read your last two posts. Funny reading the CMoR one after the water breaking one! So happy for you guys. I got butterflies when I ready your status on FB this am. And I must say I was kind of jealous when doing P90X this morning because I think I would have rather been in labor!

Isabellasmommy0109 said...

I'm so glad you called!!! =) She is beautiful!!

Ali said...

Yey!!! That is so exciting!!! Wishing you a short, easy & healthy delivery.

Skylar's Mommy said...

Silly Christopher, that is exactly how Skylar came to us. They actually had to put me on patosin to start my contractions because I didn't have any either. I am so happy for you both and I can't wait to meet Abby!