Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Audrey!

It was a really great day!

Audrey woke up in a great mood as we serenaded her with 'Happy Birthday.' She really loved busting out of her room :)




Hiding under her pillow as we sang :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

I took her with me to go grocery shopping and run some errands. She picked out her birthday cake and was so excited to get home because Aunt Kelly & Jeremy were coming over early to celebrate with her. They got her an amazing present- all of the Disney Princess dolls!



She had a nice afternoon nap then it was time for her party!





This is as close as Audrey will sit to Abigail. She laugh and pulls away every time Abigail touches her (I think she's afraid of how hard Abby can pinch and pull!)

We were so excited to celebrate with close family. Grandma and Grandpa Allen (her great-grandparents from TX) were able to come and that was so special.


Audrey and Bella mostly played in her room

Chris made a spiral ham and after we ate she opened presents. She kept telling Bella, "This is my present, Bella!" and then Bella would dramatically turn away, lol. You could tell by her tone that she wasn't at all trying to mean, more like, "Look what I got!" She had the best reaction to getting the Lala Loopsy Tree House...she cheered and sang and danced and it was so funny!


Time for presents!


Opening the princess book from Aunt Caroline and Uncle Jason :)



My favorite part was the cake. Of course I loved watching her as we all sang Happy Birthday. But then, to my surprise instead of spitting all over the cake, she blew out the candles on her first try! I don't think she could believe it either :) And then, before anyone could stop her, she took a big lick from her cake!! I let her go for it, because she had been DYING to "take one little lick" the entire day. Grandma Allen got it all on video, too!






3 years old= 3 licks!


It was such a fun little celebration. I'm so grateful to everyone who came out to help celebrate, especially with the craziness of it being Christmas Eve. Audrey felt so special and can't wait until next year :)

No comments: